Faegre Baker Daniels represents many of the world's leading food and agriculture companies, with more than 150 attorneys dedicated to serving them.
We Support and Protect Our Clients' Complex Business Needs
We understand the science, economics, markets, government regulation and public relations aspects of the field-to-plate cycles, and we address the full range of business and legal needs:
- We defend our clients' products, business methods and service teams around the world
- We work with our clients in their domestic and international acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures
- We protect innovative ideas and product brands in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- We provide international employment and immigration support for global food and agricultural companies
- We offer a unique combination of top-tier, highly-focused litigation, regulatory and counseling services to food and agricultural companies
Our Clients' Business Is Our Business
Our industry team is organized in a way that aligns with our clients' business segments. Our lawyers are designated within business segment areas as well as functional legal practice areas so that they deeply understand the industry and its core issues. With this structure, we are more effective, knowledgeable and responsive in meeting our clients' legal needs. As part of our commitment to the industry, we are active members of CropLife America, North American Meat Institute, National Grain & Feed Association, Agricultural Retailers Association, California League of Food Processors, Food Marketing Institute, International Dairy Foods Association, and International Foodservice Manufacturers Association, among others. Our attorneys speak and write nationally on industry issues.
Our firm's culture encourages and rewards teamwork—within our firm and with our clients. We bring dedicated client teams that reach across practice areas to meet our clients' needs. We collaborate to draw on client expertise and resources. We find this approach produces successful outcomes and enduring business relationships.