Faegre Baker Daniels has helped clients with legal issues in more than 100 countries. Through our international offices in London, Beijing and Shanghai, and our extensive local counsel network, we regularly assist clients in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Japan, Australia, the Greater Asia region, and Latin America.
We advise multinational companies in connection with the full range of international transactions, such as:
- International mergers and acquisitions
- Restructuring and opening of international operations
- Establishment of "greenfield" manufacturing, assembly, warehousing and distribution centers
- International joint venture negotiation, structuring and documentation
- International compliance, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and The UK Bribery Act 2010
- Cross-border commercial contracting
- Licensing and technology transfer arrangements, including trade secret protection
- International employment and benefits, including immigration & global mobility
- International trade
- International arbitration
- International data protection & privacy
- International franchising
- International real estate
- International tax
We often serve as international managing counsel on transactions stretching across multiple countries, including sophisticated corporate and tax structures on deals for Fortune 500 companies.
We have built a network of trusted firms with which we have worked on many occasions in countries where local counsel was needed. We are also a member of Lex Mundi, a network of premier law firms through which we can access top-notch legal resources for serving our clients' needs around the globe. Whether partnering with firms from our network or with Lex Mundi counsel, Faegre Baker Daniels continues to provide a single point of contact, cost-effective coordination and streamlined representation for our clients around the world.