11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Registration and lunch
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Presentation
Faegre Baker Daniels
801 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309
Please join us for our 2017 proxy season annual seminar, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
• Summarize corporate governance developments, including proxy access trends and the proposed universal proxy rule
• Review the SEC’s guidance on non-GAAP disclosures
• Revisit say-on-pay frequency votes in advance of the 2017 votes
• Discuss steps companies are taking to prepare for the pay ratio rule
• Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies, including pay-for-performance analyses
• Discuss the status of boardroom trends regarding diversity, tenure and evaluations
• Review SEC comments and financial disclosure trends
• Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
• Consider whether Dodd-Frank will be repealed
The is no fee to participate. An application for standard Iowa CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
Questions? Contact Mesha Hegna at +1 612 766 7145 or mesha.hegna@FaegreBD.com
Your message has been successfully sent.
In considering prior results, please be aware that: (i) each legal matter is
unique; (ii) prior results are not necessarily representative of all our
matters; and (iii) you should not rely on prior results to predict future
success in similar matters.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Faegre Baker Daniels LLP.
All Rights Reserved. | View Our Disclaimer
Notes: Please do not send confidential information or
sensitive materials through this form.
Transmission of information to us via this feature does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not send any information that you would have treated confidentially.