We are pleased to invite you to Faegre Baker Daniels' 2017 M&A Conference - Indianapolis. This half-day seminar will deliver timely and practical insights on deal execution from investment bankers, private equity professionals, strategic acquirers, attorneys and accountants. Topics covered at this year’s conference include:
- Market Update - Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- The Deal Is Just One Piece: The Puzzle of Private Equity Funds
- An Inside View of Outside Ownership for Acquisitive Companies
- Long Live Globalism? Cross-Border Deals During Brexit, “America First” and Anti-EU Trends
- Financial Factors Driving Deals: Quality of Earnings, Projections & Adjustments to EBITDA
Our fifth annual conference provides a great opportunity for deal-makers to share knowledge about complex M&A topics, meet other transaction professionals and learn more about the local deal community.
The conference will offer insights from national and local deal professionals and their advisors on doing deals in today's economy. Panelists - including nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking and other areas of business - will provide relevant and engaging discussions on M&A activity and market trends.
For more information including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
Panelists include representatives from the following companies:
Registration Fee: $75/person
Lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee. Space is limited.
Applications will be submitted for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com.