In addition to being named to Super Lawyers in Colorado, Michael S. McCarthy was also recognized as one of the "Top 50" lawyers, receiving one of the 50 highest point totals in the 2008 Super Lawyers nomination, research and review process. Similarly, Leslie A. Fields and Natalie Hanlon-Leh were recognized as two of the "Top 25" women, receiving two of the 25 highest point totals among all female lawyers. Colorado Super Lawyers and 5280 magazines, both of which publish the list annually in Colorado, featured a full-length article profiling Fields' eminent domain work in Colorado and her recently published book, Colorado Eminent Domain Practice.
The following attorneys from the firm's Denver and Boulder offices are listed in Super Lawyers in the categories indicated below:
- David Arkell, Construction Litigation
- Charles D. Calvin, Real Estate
- Diane Davies, Real Estate
- Leslie A. Fields, Eminent Domain
- Natalie Hanlon-Leh, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Elizabeth A. MacDonald, Employment & Labor
- Michael S. McCarthy, Business Litigation
- Adrienne O. McNamara, Non-Profit
- Linda L. Rockwood, Environmental
- James R. Spaanstra, Environmental
- Jack Sperber, Real Estate
- David W. Stark, Business Litigation
- Douglas R. Wright, Securities & Corporate Finance
Super Lawyers lists the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers through a polling, research and selection process conducted by Law & Politics magazine. Super Lawyers is a comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and represent a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. The list is published in 48 states and reaches more than 10 million readers annually.