Faegre & Benson LLP is pleased to announce that 18 of its Colorado lawyers have been named to the Super Lawyers list for 2009, including five Colorado Rising Stars. These lawyers represent the firm's construction, corporate, employment, environmental, health care, intellectual property, litigation, Native American and real estate practices.
In addition to being named to the Super Lawyers list in Colorado, Michael S. McCarthy was also recognized as one of the "Top 50" lawyers, receiving one of the 50 highest point totals in the 2009 Super Lawyers nomination, research and review process. Similarly, Natalie Hanlon-Leh and Linda L. Rockwood were recognized as two of the "Top 25" women, receiving two of the 25 highest point totals among all female lawyers. The list is published annually in Colorado Super Lawyers and 5280 magazines.
The following attorneys from the firm's Denver and Boulder offices are listed in Super Lawyers in the categories indicated below:
- J. David Arkell, Construction Litigation
- Charles D. Calvin, Real Estate
- Diane B. Davies, Real Estate
- Benjamin S. Fernandez*, Intellectual Property
- Leslie A. Fields, Eminent Domain
- Natalie Hanlon-Leh, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Elizabeth A. MacDonald, Employment & Labor
- Robert L. Matthews, Business Litigation
- Michael S. McCarthy, Business Litigation
- Linda L. Rockwood, Environmental
- Regina M. Rodriguez, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- James R. Spaanstra, Environmental
- Jack R. Sperber, Eminent Domain
- David W. Stark, Business Litigation
- Douglas R. Wright, Securities & Corporate Finance
*Indicates selection as a Rising Star
Super Lawyers lists the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers through a polling, research and selection process conducted by Law & Politics magazine. Super Lawyers is a comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and represent a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. The list is published in 48 states and reaches more than 10 million readers annually.