Faegre & Benson is ranked in the top tier of "highly recommended" litigation firms in the state of Minnesota, in the 2010 edition of Benchmark Litigation. The firm's Denver and Boulder offices are ranked among the top 14 recommended litigation firms in Colorado.
Partners recognized as national "Stars" in Benchmark Litigation include:
- David Gross (intellectual property)
- Michael McCarthy (antitrust, environmental litigation, insurance, and securities)
- James Volling (appellate, class actions, securities, and white collar crime)
- Charles Webber (appellate, class actions, natural resources, and securities)
- Wendy Wildung (appellate, business)
Partner Amy Fiterman was recognized as a "Future Star."
Faegre & Benson's litigation team includes highly experienced trial lawyers, litigation managers, lawyers with special expertise in areas like expert witnesses and Daubert challenges, and lawyers with extensive experience handling mediations and arbitrations. The firm has one of the most advanced in-house technology departments for managing litigation.
Benchmark Litigation focuses exclusively on litigation in the United States. Its researchers conducted extensive, face-to-face interviews with legal professionals and in-house counsel between February and June 2010. For more information, visit the Benchmark Litigation website.