Faegre & Benson, a leading international law firm with offices in Denver and Boulder, is pleased to announce that 19 of its Colorado lawyers have been named to the 2011 Super Lawyers list, including six Colorado Rising Stars. These lawyers represent the firm's construction, corporate, employment, environmental, finance and restructuring, health care, intellectual property, litigation and real estate practices.
In addition to being named to the Super Lawyers list in Colorado, Natalie Hanlon-Leh, Michael S. McCarthy and James R. Spaanstra were also recognized as "Top 50" lawyers, receiving one of the 50 highest point totals in the 2011 Super Lawyers nomination, research and review process. Hanlon-Leh and Linda L. Rockwood were recognized as two of the "Top 25" women, receiving two of the 25 highest point totals among all female lawyers. The list is published annually in Colorado Super Lawyers and 5280 magazines.
The following attorneys from the firm's Denver and Boulder offices are listed in Super Lawyers in the categories indicated below:
- Charles D. Calvin, Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Banking
- Brandee Caswell*, Eminent Domain, Business Litigation, Energy & Natural Resources
- Jennifer Collins*, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Diane Davies, Real Estate
- Bradford Dempsey*, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business Litigation
- Leslie A. Fields, Eminent Domain, Real Estate
- Elizabeth Flaagan, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business Litigation
- Natalie Hanlon-Leh, Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Bruce A. Johnson, Health Care, Business/Corporate, Non-profit
- Elizabeth A. MacDonald, Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation (Defense)
- Michael S. McCarthy, Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Linda L. Rockwood, Environmental, Environmental Litigation
- Jeffrey Sherman, Mergers & Acquisition, Securities & Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance & Compliance
- James R. Spaanstra, Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Land Use/Zoning
- Jack R. Sperber, Eminent Domain, Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources
- David W. Stark, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Litigation
- Nina Wang, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Marie E. Williams*, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts, Civil Litigation Defense
- Douglas R. Wright, Securities & Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions
*Indicates selection as a Rising Star
Super Lawyers lists the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers through a polling, research and selection process conducted by Law & Politics magazine. Super Lawyers is a comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and represent a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. The list is published in 48 states and reaches more than 10 million readers annually.