The firm's Indianapolis and Fort Wayne offices were named "highly recommended" by Benchmark Litigation, making the firm one of only four in Indiana to receive this distinction. The Minneapolis office was listed as one of nine "highly recommended" litigation firms in Minnesota. The Denver and Boulder offices were designated "recommended" for Colorado.
Thirteen litigators at Faegre Baker Daniels were listed as "local litigation stars," individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers.
• Michael McCarthy – Antitrust, Environmental, Insurance, Product Liability, Securities
• Ellen Boshkoff – Appellate, General Commercial, Labor and Employment, Product Liability
• David Herzog – General Commercial, Securities
• Andrea Roberts Pierson – Antitrust, Appellate, Energy and Natural Resources, FCPA and Enforcement, General Commercial, Insurance, Product Liability
• Robert Stanley – General Commercial
• Joseph Tanner – Product Liability
• Kevin Toner – General Commercial, Product Liability, Securities
• Amy Fiterman – General Commercial, Product Liability
• David Gross – General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Product Liability
• Joseph Price – Product Liability
• James Volling – Appellate, Product Liability, Securities, White Collar Crime
• Charles Webber – Appellate, Energy and Natural Resources, Product Liability, Securities
• Wendy Wildung – Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability
Additionally, eight Faegre Baker Daniels lawyers are listed as "future stars," partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to become "local litigation stars" in coming editions of the guide.
• Trevor Carter – Product Liability
• Scott Chinn – Product Liability
• Kathy Osborn – Product Liability
• Paul Wolfla – Financial Services
• Kerry Bundy – General Commercial, International Arbitration
• Randy Kahnke – Intellectual Property
• Christine Kain – Product Liability, Class Action
• Joseph Winebrenner – Product Liability
The results of Benchmark Litigation, Benchmark Canada, and Benchmark Mexico stem from the culmination of a research period (lasting from four to six months, depending on region) where our researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.