DES MOINES (July 27, 2018) — Seven attorneys from Faegre Baker Daniels were named 2018 Great Plains Super Lawyers and another five were named to this year’s ‘Rising Stars’ list—a designation that recognizes up-and-coming legal talent.
Super Lawyers is an annual service that rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas, based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
The ‘Rising Stars’ designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
FaegreBD’s 2018 Great Plains Super Lawyers:
• Michael Abbott, Mergers and Acquisitions
• Jacob Bylund, Business Litigation
• Terri Combs, Business Litigation
• Michael Giudicessi, Employment Litigation: Defense
• Ross Johnson, General Litigation
• Lance Lange, Business Litigation
• Jesse Linebaugh, Securities Litigation
FaegreBD’s 2018 Great Plains Super Lawyers ‘Rising Stars:’
• Susan Elgin, Employment Litigation: Defense
• Karin Johnson, Employment Litigation: Defense
• Mitch Nass, Employment Litigation: Defense
• Samantha Rollins, Employment & Labor
• Shannon Sole, Food and Drugs