Giving Back at the Holidays
Since 2013, Faegre Baker Daniels has proudly undertaken an annual holiday giving campaign to support organizations that are making a difference in our communities, profession and world. We have been pleased to support these organizations:
2016: Advancing Women
- Catalyst, accelerating progress for women through workplace inclusion.
- Corporate Counsel Women of Color, promoting career advancement and the success of in-house women of color.
- The Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, helping organizations create inclusive cultures that leverage diversity and flexibility to attract and retain top talent.
- The National Association of Women Lawyers, providing leadership and resources to advance women in the legal profession and advocate for the equality of women under the law.
2015: Ensuring Equal Justice
- Legal Services Corporation, providing financial support for civil legal aid to low-income Americans.
- The Advocates for Human Rights, implementing international human rights standards to promote civil society and reinforce the rule of law.
2014: Giving Back to Our Strategic Industries
- Charity: Water, bringing safe, clean drinking water to the world.
- Doctors Without Borders, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters or exclusion from health care.
- The World Food Prize, recognizing individuals who have improved the quality, quantity or availability of food in the world.
- United Way Financial Stability Partnership, increasing financial stability among lower-income or struggling households.
2013: Increasing Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Street Law, Incorporated, educating young people about law and government.
- National Association of Urban Debate Leagues, preparing urban youth to succeed in college and career and to contribute to their communities.
- ABA’s Judicial Internship Opportunity Program, providing opportunities to members of racial and ethnic groups that are traditionally underrepresented in the profession.