**Materials from this event are now available for download.**
Please join us for our 2012 proxy season seminar on Friday, January 20, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss the status of Dodd-Frank rulemaking
- Review the lessons learned from the first year of "say-on-pay" and evolving executive compensation best practices
- Discuss the amendment to Rule 14a-8 permitting proxy access shareholder proposals and its likely impact on the 2012 proxy season
- Review common SEC comments on Form 10-Ks and proxy statements
- Provide some reminders about managing executive officer and director arrivals and departures
- Take a close look at current compensation disclosure practices, including disclosures regarding severance benefits and perquisites
- Preview some evolving best practices in shareholder communications
- Provide useful examples of disclosure
- Provide helpful checklists
This program has been submitted for CLE credit and has been approved for CPE credit.
To register for this seminar, please click here.