The wave of consumer fraud class actions challenging foods and beverages labeled as "natural" shows no signs of stopping. Within the past few months, plaintiffs' lawyers have come up with new ways to attack a "natural" claim, new allegations of harm and new requested remedies.
On August 22, 2012, join Sarah Brew of Faegre Baker Daniels LLP for "Current Issues in the Food, Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry." The GMA litigation webinar will discuss the latest developments in consumer fraud litigation, including:
- The next generation of claims: processing, vitamins and genetic engineering
- Beyond economic loss: allegations of harm to health and the environment
- The latest filings: new pleadings strategy and requests for relief
- What works: defense strategies and considerations
- What's next: pure, sustainable and clean label
For more information or to register, click here