Please join Faegre Baker Daniels IP attorneys Scott Alter, Bert Hanson and Denise Kettelberger at PLI's upcoming Seventh Annual Patent Law Institute, February 4-5 in New York, March 18-19 in San Francisco or via webcast March 18-19. Scott is a co-chair of the institute and Bert and Denise are presenting on the topic of patent-eligible subject matter. Scott will also be a speaker, presenting on induced infringement.
After a year of significant legislative changes and major decisions by the Supreme Court and the Federal Circuit, this year's Patent Law Institute will be brimming with important content. The two-day schedule includes plenary sessions of interest to all patent lawyers and breakout sessions regarding issues specific to patent prosecutors, patent litigators, and strategic/ transactional lawyers.
- Keynote address by Hon. Margaret A. (Peggy) Focarino, Commissioner of Patents
- The popular "Dialogue Between the Bench and the Bar," featuring former Federal Circuit Chief Judge Paul R. Michel
- A patent marketplace panel of key buyers, sellers and brokers of patent assets
- A discussion of standards and essential patents by high-level DOJ and corporate attorneys
- The practice impact of the America Invents Act and recent Supreme Court and Federal Circuit decisions
- A corporate counsel panel discussing what's keeping corporate counsel awake at night
- Earn one hour of legal ethics credit
The Institute brings together hundreds of the best patent law practitioners, federal judges and senior Patent and Trademark Office officials as faculty and as institute participants. We urge you to take this opportunity to learn from and network with some of the leading lights in patent law today.
Please see the conference brochure for more information