Please join Faegre Baker Daniels lawyers and consultants as well as representatives of WPX Energy, Continental Resources, Encana, Chrysler, Quantum Technologies, Breitling, Macquarie, Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Marathon Capital, InfraREIT, Duke American Transmission Company, AEP, Northern Power, North Dakota Chamber of Commerce, University of Colorado - Denver, Colorado School of Mines, Tetra Tech, Neumann Systems, Arch Coal, San Diego Gas & Electric, State of Colorado Energy office and MDU Resources in Keystone, Colorado, at the upcoming Western Energy Leadership Summit. in Keystone, Colorado, at the upcoming Western Energy Leadership Summit.
This two-day conference investigating the policy, regulatory and planning needs for the nation's energy independence and related infrastructure will begin with a Sunday evening reception on May 19 and continue through Tuesday, May 21, 2013. The conference is hosted by Ener4orum.
- Utah Governor Gary Herbert
- U.S. Representative Cory Gardner, Colorado
- U.S. Representative Steve Daines, Montana
- U.S. Representative Mary Bono Mack, Senior Vice President with FaegreBD Consulting and Former Congresswoman from California
- Former Wyoming Governor Dave Freudenthal
Additional speakers confirmed are senior representatives from:
- American Electricity Power
- Bank of America - Merrill Lynch
- Continental Resources
- Credit Suisse
- Duke American Transmission Co
- Macquarie Capital