Join us for the Faegre Baker Daniels 2014 Iowa M&A Conference on Thursday, August 7. This half-day conference will deliver timely and practical insights on deal execution from investment bankers, private equity professionals, strategic acquirers, attorneys and accountants. Specific topics include:
- M&A Market Update – Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- Financing – Trends in Conventional and Alternative Approaches
- Post-Closing – Tactics for Integration
- Representation and Warranty Insurance – Product Specifics and How It's Used
- Current Market Trends – Practical Guidance for Getting Your Deal Done and Avoiding Pitfalls
Our second annual conference provides a great opportunity for deal makers to share knowledge about complex M&A topics, meet other transaction professionals, and learn more about the local deal community. Building from the success of last year's conference, we are offering a new set of topics to produce spirited and informative discussion by our panelists. We also revised the schedule to provide more networking opportunities.
Panelists, including nationally and locally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking and other areas of business, will provide relevant and engaging discussions on M&A activity and market trends. We hope you can join us.
Early Bird Registration Fee: $100/person if you register by Thursday, July 10.
Standard Registration Fee: $150/person
Lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee.
Applications will be submitted for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.