Join us for our 14th annual proxy season seminar on Thursday, January 8, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and 2015 annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss developments affecting corporate bylaws, including trends in adoption of exclusive forum and fee-shifting bylaws
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies affecting 2015 annual meetings
- Review the first year of conflict minerals disclosures and considerations for year two
- Review SEC enforcement activities and shareholder lawsuits
- Summarize best practices for equity award approvals, including review of state law considerations
- Provide an overview of exhibit filing requirements and tips for compliance
- Discuss shareholder proposal trends
- Provide reminders and best practices for enhancing proxy statement disclosures
- Outline other governance and compliance reminders applicable to the 2015 proxy season
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
- Provide compliance checklists
An application for standard Colorado CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available. For more information on CPE credit, please click here.
Questions? Please contact Shannon Sprock at +1 303 607 3708 or shannon.sprock@FaegreBD.com.