Join us for our 2015 proxy season seminar on Wednesday, January 14, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss developments affecting corporate bylaws, including trends in adoption of exclusive forum and fee-shifting bylaws
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies affecting 2015 annual meetings
- Review the first year of conflict minerals disclosures and considerations for year two
- Review SEC enforcement activities and shareholder lawsuits
- Summarize best practices for equity award approvals, including review of state law considerations
- Provide an overview of exhibit filing requirements and tips for compliance
- Discuss shareholder proposal trends
- Provide reminders and best practices for enhancing proxy statement disclosures
- Outline other governance and compliance reminders applicable to the 2015 proxy season
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
- Provide compliance checklists
An application for standard Iowa CLE credit will be submitted.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com.