The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to present a webinar focused on “Hot Topics in U.S. Business Immigration.” This webinar is a short, 60-minute informal session where our speakers will provide you with an update on recent immigration hot topics, then give you an opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is part of a series of immigration and global mobility webinars presented by our U.S. and global teams in 2015.
Please join us as we discuss:
- H-1B cap update, including strategies for cases not accepted in this year’s random lottery
- H-4 EAD Rule — USCIS to accept applications on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- New L-1B specialized knowledge guidance
- Recent AAO decision clarifying the definition of a material change in work location for an H-1B petition
- PERM, visa backlogs and permanent residence processing updates
- And more!
This webinar will be a fast-paced session discussing many recent updates in U.S. business immigration. Please come with your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.