A motion for a temporary restraining order (TRO) or preliminary injunction can compress an entire complex lawsuit into the space of a few weeks. Marty Chester and Justin Krypel of Faegre Baker Daniels will present a Minnesota CLE webinar on May 1 that provides a practical guide to this fast-moving litigation. The webinar will help you prepare for the next time you face or seek prompt injunctive relief.
Topics will include:
- When to TRO (and when not to)
- Evidentiary support for TROs - what you need and how to get it
- Expedited discovery - an an alternative or complement to injunctive relief
- Getting jurisdiction and venue right
- TROs, preliminary injunctions and what comes next