New Speakers Announced:
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA23) and
Senator Cory Gardner (R-CO) join
Senator Dan Sullivan (R-AK) and
Congressman David Valadao (R-CA21)
Water is at the heart of environmental issues, it impacts our energy supply, and its regulation and use have real world consequences. Flint, Michigan, the Western Drought, the Animas River spill in Colorado, the definition of Waters of the U.S. — water issues have been headlining the news.
Join Faegre Baker Daniels and FaegreBD Consulting for the annual energy and environmental symposium. Speakers will include energy leaders from the private sector, local governments and water industry. Additional speakers include:
- Anna Wildeman, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- James Eklund, Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Jim Lyons, Prince George's County Government
- Snehal Desai, Global Business Director, Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Ryan Godfrey, Tonka Water (Minnesota)
- Steve Bruere, Peoples Company (Iowa)
- Terri Hogue, Center for a Sustainable WE2ST (Colorado)
- David Washington, Corvias Solutions (Washington, DC)
Speakers will address the Waters of the U.S. and other regulatory issues, the impacts and solutions to the Western drought, the intersection of water and energy, and drinking water and wastewater infrastructure concerns. We will discuss what is happening outside the beltway and what can be done within the beltway to solve some of our most vexing water-related energy and environmental issues.
There is no fee to participate. This event is by invitation only. If you are interested in receiving an invitation to the Energy & Environmental Symposium please email your name, company and preferred email address to lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com to request an invitation.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com.