The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels invites you to a free webinar on “Hot Topics in U.S. Business Immigration.” This 60-minute, fast-paced, informal session will update you on recent immigration and global mobility hot topics, as well as additional updates relevant to U.S. business immigration. Please bring your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
Please join us as we discuss:
- April 2016 H-1B cap update, including strategies for cases not accepted in this year’s random lottery
- New F-1 OPT STEM rule effective May 10, including an update and guidance on the training plan now required of employers
- Recent USCIS policy memorandum on L-1A functional managers designating Matter of Z-A-, Inc. as an Adopted Decision
- I-9 and E-Verify updates
- PERM, visa backlogs and permanent residence processing updates
- Update on President Obama’s Executive Action and recent U.S. Supreme Court arguments in U.S. v. Texas
- EAD delays by USCIS/workload transfers between USCIS Service Centers
- And more!
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
This webinar is part of our immigration and global mobility team’s 2016 series of webinars.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Mann at +1 317 237 1161 or kelley.mann@FaegreBD.com.