Please join us for a roundtable discussion on white collar crime and internal investigations, sponsored by the American Bar Association. This presentation will begin with a discussion of the Department of Justice’s enforcement priorities at both a national and local level from:
• Brian Kidd, Acting Chief of the Securities and Financial Fraud Unit, Fraud Section,
Criminal Division, U.S Department of Justice
• Kevin E. VanderSchel, U.S. Attorney, Southern District of Iowa
It will then include a discussion from a law enforcement perspective, a defense attorney perspective, an outside specialist perspective, and an in-house counsel perspective on how to respond to a government investigation, handling internal investigations, and receiving cooperation credit. The panel discussion will feature:
• Bryan Humphrey, PwC Forensics
• Nick Klinefeldt, Faegre Baker Daniels
• Andrea Mason, Lane & Waterman
• Andrew Noga, Guide One Insurance
• Mark Weinhardt, The Weinhardt Law Firm
This will be a unique opportunity for both in-house and outside counsel in Iowa to hear about these issues. Following the presentation, there will be a complimentary networking reception.
There is no fee to participate
Applications will be submitted in Iowa for Continuing Legal Education (CLE).
In conjunction with: