Cloud computing has become an essential aspect of all business, but its many manifest advantages come with their own set of challenges. From support issues to security risks, it's important that companies take a clear-eyed view of the realities of doing business in the cloud.
Please join Faegre Baker Daniels partners Huw Beverley-Smith, Craig Komanecki, Rob Leonard and Gary Weinstein for a webinar on developments and trends affecting cloud computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- Ways to protect against the risk of your cloud provider going belly-up or failing to provide quality services
- How to maximize your leverage for cloud services in an RFP process
- International data security and privacy issues in moving data to the cloud
- Data sovereignty and data localization issues when transferring and hosting data internationally
- Examples of practical steps in negotiating security and audit provisions with cloud vendors
- Steps companies are taking when using open source in cloud computing
- The implications of the “EVERYTHING as a Service” proliferation
- The Internet of Things
There is no fee to participate. However, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com.