You're invited to the 2018 Food & Agribusiness National Conference hosted by Faegre Baker Daniels. This dynamic, full-day conference will feature engaging plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to these crucial industries. Speakers include national industry leaders, in-house counsel, business executives and regulatory professionals from global, market-leading companies in agricultural production and food processing and marketing. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in multiple breakout sessions and to network.
Plenary speakers include:
- Jerry Lynch, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Mills
- Doug Stearn, Director, Office of Enforcement and Import Operations, Office of Regulatory Affairs, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Breakout session topics include:
- Food and Ag M&A: What’s on the Menu for 2018
- Consumer Class Action Litigation: What’s Next?
- Organic Supply Chain: Challenges, Validation and Verification
- Website and Social Media Best Practices
- FSMA Update: The Latest Regulations and FDA Inspections
- Ag Product Dealer and Distributor Laws: Updates and Best Practices
- TPP, NAFTA and the Effect on International Ag Trade
- Transparent Food – Are Consumers Receiving What They Order?
- Environmental Update: Navigating the New Regulatory Landscape
- Government Investigations and Enforcement: What to Expect
- E-commerce: Regulatory and Liability Implications of Selling Food Online
- Crop Optimization and Loss Mitigation: Field History, Drones and Satellites
Attendees will have many opportunities for networking with their industry colleagues throughout the day and during the closing reception.
For more information, including a detailed agenda and information about CLE and CPE credits, please visit the event website.
Standard Registration: $395/person
Faegre Baker Daniels Clients: Complimentary
Continental breakfast, lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee.
Space is limited.
Questions? Contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or angela.wood@FaegreBD.com.