Please join us for the 14th annual Faegre Baker Daniels M&A Conference in Minneapolis. Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from national and local deal professionals and network with others in the M&A community. Panelists, including nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking, and other areas of business, will provide relevant and lively discussions on M&A activity and market trends. Topics covered at this year’s conference include:
- Market Update: Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- Creating Value in M&A: How to Diligence , Integrate and Manage Businesses to Maximize the Investment
- Patient Capital: The Emerging Role of Family Offices and “Long-Dated” Funds
- Transactional Insurance Products: It’s Not Just About Rep & Warranty Insurance Any More
- Show Me the Money: Investment Bankers Share Trends and Developments in Acquisition Finance
- Anatomy of a Deal: Critical Deal Points and Practice Pointers
- Five Hot Topics in M&A
- Current Trends in M&A Deal Terms and Tactics
For more information, including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
Applications will be submitted for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Early Bird: $300/person (available until Friday, September 6, 2019)
Continental breakfast, lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee.
All times in CDT
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. | Registration & Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Conference
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | Networking Reception
If you have questions about the program, please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.