What issues are top of mind for lawmakers headed into the 2020 Minnesota Legislative Session? And how will the looming 2020 elections impact government activity? Join legislative leaders as they preview the coming year in Minnesota government. The session will also feature a lineup of guest speakers to discuss recent developments at Minnesota’s Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board and the do’s and don’ts of political and lobbying activity in the work place.
Campaign Finance Speakers Include:
- Jeff Sigurdson, Executive Director, Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
- Dave Johnson, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Carrie Garber Siegrist, Faegre Baker Daniels
2020 Session and Election Preview Panel Members (scheduled to attend):
- Tom Bakk, Senate Minority Leader
- Kurt Daudt, House Minority Leader
- Paul Gazelka, Senate Majority Leader
- Melissa Hortman, Speaker of the House
An application for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education (CLE) has been submitted.
Faegre Baker Daniels
2200 Wells Fargo Center
90 S. 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
If you have questions about this program, please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill or call +1 612 766 7145.