Kerry L. Bundy and William L. Killion co-authored the Minnesota chapter of Business Torts: A Fifty-State Guide, a 2008 publication by Aspen Publishers.
The Minnesota chapter includes analysis of the following:
- Statutes of Limitation
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Tortious Interference With Contracts and Prospective Economic Advantage
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Trade Libel/Commercial Disparagement
- Consumer Fraud Statutes
- Common Law Unfair Competition
- Fraudulent Transfers
- Economic Loss Doctrine
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Officers' and Directors' Liability for Torts of Corporation
- Special Courts for Business Torts
For more information, visit the Aspen Publishers website.