Catherine’s expertise includes:
- Planning and budgeting
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) data collection
- Litigation holds
- ESI processing
- Document review
- Production protocol/process
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Selection/management of outside vendors
Catherine's management tool proficiencies include:
- RelativityCase Notebook
- Lexis Nexis LAW PreDiscovery
- LexisNexis Early Data Analyzer (EDA)
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Catherine worked in e-discovery and litigation support in-house at a large Colorado-based luxury ski management corporation, and law firms throughout Denver and surrounding areas. Catherine also has extensive prior experience as a complex litigation paralegal.
Catherine is an avid snowboarder, mountain biker, organic gardener and an obsessive dog owner. She makes her home a mile-and-a-half-high in the mountains with her many pets and wine expert husband.