Kevin currently serves as client account manager for multiple clients and assists with annual compliance filings, budgeting/forecasting, financial statement reviews, acquisition, development and construction analysis, and valuation appeal management.
Kevin also supervises the daily operations of the firm's Equity Property Tax Group team, which includes management of projects and process integration, payment and processing functions, departmental procedures, computer systems management and monthly revenue management.
Before helping form Equity Property Tax Group in 2007, Kevin spent seven years as a senior analyst in the Chicago office of Equity Property Tax Group LLC, a subsidiary of Equity Office Properties Trust and formerly the nation's largest publicly held office building owner and manager with interests in 581 buildings in 16 states and the District of Columbia.
Prior to that, Kevin was senior tax coordinator for Equity Group Investments, Inc., a privately held company lead by the interests of Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie.
Kevin is a consulting professional within Faegre Baker Daniels Consulting, and does not act as a lawyer for clients. Learn more about the Faegre Baker Daniels Consulting practice.
- Performs analysis of properties for identifying property tax appeal opportunities
- Prepares appeal packages and meets with jurisdictions/consultants
- Identifies risk associated with property transactions during due diligence reviews
- Manages compliance function for real and personal property
- Applies national portfolio experience
- Acts as lead contact person for key clients
- Supervises and mentors support staff
- Leads team members in client portfolio system integrations
- Manages contract compliance, including monthly client billings
- Interfaces with clients and vendors on software systems design and utilization
- Administers all system operations