Adam prosecutes patent applications in a range of chemical and mechanical technologies, including:
- Polyamide polymers, production and applications
- Photoresist compositions for semiconductor manufacturing
- Spin-on-glass chemical coatings for semiconductors
- Products and compositions for semiconductor thermal management
- Fluorine chemicals, production and uses
- Fluoropolymer coatings
- Fine medical wire for medical devices, compositions and processing
- Office furniture
- Underground water management systems
- Progressive lamination dies, tooling, and products
- Fertilizers and crop nutrients
- Compressors and HVAC technology
Adam also helps clients avoid patent infringement and conduct freedom-to-operate analysis, develop design-around strategies, provide risk management counseling, and negotiate and complete licensing agreements.
In addition, he provides counsel regarding corporate internal best practices, including invention disclosure procedures, intellectual property portfolio management and intellectual property/employment law issues. He also assesses patent portfolios of competitors and potential acquisition targets.