Linnea has advised on transactions with values ranging from $500,000 to $2.5 billion, including cross-border transactions touching Canada, the Cayman Islands, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Georgia, the United Kingdom and beyond.
She counsels on:
- Acquisition finance
- Fixed and floating rate debt securities
- Structured products linked to a variety of market measures, including stock indices and exchange traded funds
- Bank notes
- Investment grade and leveraged lending deals
- Syndicated and bilateral loans and credit facilities
- Subscription facilities
- Project finance
- Debt restructurings
- Commercial paper programs
- Convertible debt, preferred equity and warrant investments
- Bridge loans
Linnea works with clients in a number of industries, including energy, financial services, food, technology and education, among others.