Carl’s particular areas of expertise include:
- The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Commercial foreclosures
- Enforcement of security interests
- Adversary proceedings in the federal bankruptcy court
Carl assists clients with both single plaintiff and class action cases. When Carl is not litigating financial disputes, he likes to devote time to his pro bono immigration practice.
To recharge his battery at the end of a long day, Carl enjoys quiet walks, which allow him to begin each day anew.