Financial Services and Commercial Litigation
Angela represents financial services organizations, insurance companies and banks in litigation, appeals and arbitrations related to:
- Complex contractual disputes
- Breach of duty and coverage disputes
- Bulk loan sales
- Tort claims, including intentional interference with contract and intentional interference with prospective business relations
- Trade secrets claims
- Disputes with agents regarding expirations
- Emergency trade secret and non-compete preliminary injunction matters
Angela defends employers from claims of discrimination, hostile work environment, retaliation, FMLA violations and other disputes by employees. She has experience before the Iowa Civil Rights Commission and other agencies.
When not spending time with her two children, corgi, and cats, Angela enjoys reading history and watching movies.