Matt's intellectual property technology expertise includes:
- Chemotherapeutics (both large and small molecule)
- Antibodies and derivatives thereof
- Pharmaceutical Compositions
- Cell-based therapeutics
- Host cells, genetic vectors, and vaccines
- Methods related to the purification and production of target proteins
- DNA and RNA cloning and amplification techniques
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Matt served as a patent counsel in the oncology division of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, where he oversaw and developed the patent estates of oncology pipeline biologics. After law school, he practiced at a Chicago-based intellectual property firm.
Matt enjoys writing, cartooning and spending time with his wife and two senior pugs.