Dan practices before state and federal courts and arbitration panels. He has:
- Successfully briefed and argued dispositive motions
- Examined and cross-examined fact and expert witnesses
- Taken and defended the depositions of key witnesses
- Managed complex e-discovery involving millions of documents
- Argued appeals
Securities & Financial Litigation
Dan has been the lead associate in multiple state court cases and FINRA arbitrations, defending clients in cases involving allegations of:
- Negligence and fraud
- Breach of fiduciary duty or contract
- Improper solicitation
- Failure to conduct proper due diligence
Dan represents clients in the financial services, software, technology, pharmaceutical, energy and manufacturing industries.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Dan worked as a litigator with Jenner & Block LLP in Chicago. Before law school, Dan taught social studies and coached wrestling for two years at an under-resourced rural public school as a member of Teach for America in Eastern North Carolina.