Trial Lawyer and Experienced Litigator
Michael has effectively advised clients on disputes involving:
- Insurance bad faith and breach of contract claims
- Consumer protection claims
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Environmental regulation litigation
- Land use disputes
- Securities fraud claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Valuation litigation relating to corporate reorganizations
- Bankruptcy adversary proceedings
- Professional malpractice claims
- Business contract disputes
Counsel to Professional Sports Team
Michael has represented the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club for over 20 years in connection with a wide variety of matters involving litigation and dispute resolution.
Michael represents clients in the insurance and financial services, sports, energy and natural resources, telecommunications and media, and professional services sectors.
Michael is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s approved Roster of Arbitrators.