Katie’s experience includes:
- Fair procedures for recruitment
- Employment status
- Contracts of employment, service agreements, and employment policies and procedures
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Post-termination restrictions and enforcement of those restrictions
- Effective management of staff and dismissals
- Severance agreements on behalf of employers and senior employees
- Transactional work
Katie also advises multinational businesses on worldwide labor and employment issues. Her experience includes:
- Merger, acquisition and joint venture transactions involving multinational parties
- Foreign hires
- Labor and employment laws applicable to U.K. facilities of foreign-owned enterprises
- Management of local counsel on global restructuring exercises
Prior to studying law, Katie worked at the Centre for Social Justice in Westminster. She assisted with reports on slavery, human trafficking and domestic abuse.
Katie sang in a chapel choir whilst at Oxford University and currently is a member of Orlando Chamber Choir and New Renaissance Voices in London.