On litigation and trial teams, Adam has represented clients on claims related to:
- Breach of contract
- Usurpation of a business opportunity
- Tortious interference with a contract
- Consumer product recalls
- Trade secrets
- Repurchase of home mortgage loans
Adam’s experience includes:
- Bringing an action on behalf of beneficiaries to remove the trustee for breach of fiduciary duties
- Defending the validity of a will against attacks that it was the product of insane delusions
- Representing corporate trustees during review hearings
Supply Chain Litigation
Adam practiced in Michigan for three years at Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco, a business litigation boutique. While there, he gained substantial experience within the automotive supply chain industry.
Adam enjoys running, playing squash, the Minnesota Twins and Vikings, Notre Dame football, and spending time with his wife.