- Developing discovery document collection criteria, including ESI
- Developing and implementing document and case management databases
- Managing large-scale document reviews and productions for complex pharmaceutical and medical device litigations
- Serving as a liaison with clients on discovery investigation, document collection and ESI collection issues
- Providing analysis of discovery documents and exhibit preparation
- Assisting with trial preparations including mock trials, courtroom technology, exhibits, witnesses and focus groups
- Assisting with pre-trial and post-trial motion practice
Allyson has managed large document-related cases, including class actions. She helps develop practice-specific processes, best practices and procedures for effective case management including preparing document holds, document collection proposals and case budgets.
Allyson has supported appellate proceedings, including interlocutory appeals, appeals from final orders and judgments, petitions for further review, and petitions for writs of certiorari.