2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Registration
3:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. | Presentation
5:15 p.m. | Reception
Faegre Baker Daniels
600 E. 96th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Please join us for our 2017 proxy season annual seminar on Tuesday, January 17, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
• Summarize corporate governance developments, including proxy access trends and the proposed universal proxy rule
• Review the SEC’s guidance on non-GAAP disclosures
• Revisit say-on-pay frequency votes in advance of the 2017 votes
• Discuss steps companies are taking to prepare for the pay ratio rule
• Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies, including pay-for-performance analyses
• Discuss the status of boardroom trends regarding diversity, tenure and evaluations
• Review SEC comments and financial disclosure trends
• Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
• Consider whether Dodd-Frank will be repealed
The is no fee to participate. An application for standard Indiana CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
Questions? Contact Mesha Hegna at +1 612 766 7145 or mesha.hegna@FaegreBD.com
Your message has been successfully sent.
In considering prior results, please be aware that: (i) each legal matter is
unique; (ii) prior results are not necessarily representative of all our
matters; and (iii) you should not rely on prior results to predict future
success in similar matters.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Faegre Baker Daniels LLP.
All Rights Reserved. | View Our Disclaimer
Notes: Please do not send confidential information or
sensitive materials through this form.
Transmission of information to us via this feature does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not send any information that you would have treated confidentially.