Baker & Daniels LLP has been named a "highly recommended" law firm in Benchmark Litigation's 2010 edition.
The firm has received "highly recommended" in all three annual editions of Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America's leading firms and attorneys. Benchmark Litigation is the only publication on the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the U.S. The publication's researchers conduct extensive face-to-face interviews over a year-long period to receive the most accurate feedback about the market.
Eight Baker & Daniels lawyers in the firm's business litigation group are listed as "local litigation stars," individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. They are:
- James "Jay" Ham — antitrust, appellate, commercial litigation and intellectual property
- David Herzog — complex commercial litigation and securities
- David Irmscher — intellectual property
- Jon Laramore — appellate
- Andrea Roberts — appellate, commercial litigation and products liability
- Christopher Scanlon — commercial litigation, insurance, products liability, securities and trade secrets
- Robert Stanley — complex commercial litigation
- Joseph Tanner — products liability
Additionally, three Baker & Daniels lawyers — Kathy Osborn, Paul Wolfla and Joseph "Jay" Yeager — are listed as "future stars," individuals who were consistently referenced by peers, competitors and clients as litigators who are likely to appear as "local litigation stars" in coming editions.
With more than 100 litigation lawyers in six offices, Baker & Daniels defends clients in local, national and global matters. The team has experience in virtually any type of civil litigation — from antitrust to wills and trusts — as well as corporate and white collar criminal matters.