Eleven Faegre & Benson LLP lawyers have been named to the Minnesota Rising Stars 2010 list. They are listed below, along with the practice areas in which they were recognized:
- Page D. Fleeger, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Amy R. Freestone, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Aaron J. Harkins, Native American Law
- Brian W. Oberst, Intellectual Property
- Daniel G. Prokott, Employment & Labor
- Alissa M. Raddatz, Employment & Labor
- W.T. Roberts III (Trey), Personal Injury Plaintiff: Products
- James G. Rodgers, Intellectual Property
- Lica Tomizuka, Real Estate
- Abby E. Wilkinson, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Jonathan R. Zimmerman, Securities & Corporate Finance
Rising Stars are those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. They represent the top 2.5 percent of up-and-coming attorneys in the state, as selected through a peer review survey and research process.
The Minnesota Rising Stars list appears in a special section of Minnesota Law & Politics, Twin Cities Business and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine.