Eleven Faegre & Benson lawyers in Minneapolis and Denver have been named 2012 Lawyers of the Year in their respective practices by Best Lawyers.
A respected peer-review publication in the legal community, Best Lawyers designates "Lawyers of the Year" in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only one lawyer in each specialty is honored as the Lawyer of the Year in a community.
The following Faegre & Benson lawyers were recognized:
- David Arkell—Denver Best Lawyers Construction Lawyer of the Year
- Leslie A. Fields—Denver Best Lawyers Litigation - Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Philip Garon—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year
- Peter Halls—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Construction Lawyer of the Year
- Natalie Hanlon-Leh—Denver Best Lawyers Litigation - Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year
- Steven Kennedy—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Securities / Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year
- Patrick O'Connor—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Litigation - Construction Lawyer of the Year
- Joseph Price—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- James Spaanstra—Denver Best Lawyers Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Michael Stewart—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Lawyer of the Year
- Wendy Wildung—Minneapolis Best Lawyers Litigation - Securities Lawyer of the Year
The lawyers being honored as Lawyers of the Year have received particularly high ratings for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.