Eight Faegre & Benson partners have been recognized as outstanding litigators by Benchmark Litigation 2012, a guide to America's leading law firms and attorneys. In addition, Faegre & Benson has been named a "highly recommended" law firm in Minnesota and "recommended" in Colorado and the Eighth Circuit-Minnesota.
Six Faegre & Benson attorneys are listed as "Litigation Stars," individuals who are recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers:
- Leslie Fields (Real Estate; Eminent Domain)
- David Gross (Intellectual Property)
- Michael McCarthy (Antitrust; Environmental; Insurance; Securities)
- James Volling (Appellate; Class Actions; Securities; White-Collar Crime; Eighth Circuit-Appellate)
- Charles Webber (Appellate; Class Actions; Natural Resources; Securities; Eighth Circuit-Appellate)
- Wendy Wildung (Appellate; Commercial Litigation; Eighth Circuit-Appellate)
Additionally, Amy Fiterman and Natalie Hanlon-Leh are listed as "Future Stars," partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to become litigation stars in coming editions of the guide.
Benchmark Litigation's results are the culmination of a six-month research period that allows the publication's researchers to conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by the firms and ask sources to offer their professional opinions on litigators practicing within their state or national practice areas.
The U.S.-based publication operates from the New York offices of Institutional Investor and Euromoney's Legal Media Group. For more information about Benchmark Litigation, visit its website.