Twelve Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys have been named 2015 Colorado Super Lawyers. In addition, eight FaegreBD attorneys have been named to the 2015 “Rising Stars” list, a designation that recognizes up-and-coming legal talent.
Super Lawyers is an annual service that rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
Only the top 5 percent of practitioners in Colorado are selected to the annual Super Lawyers list. The selection process includes a survey asking lawyers to nominate the best attorneys that they have observed in action. Each nomination carries a point value, and nominations from outside an attorney's firm carry substantially greater value than nominations from within the attorney's firm. All honorees are listed on the Super Lawyers website at www.superlawyers.com.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2015 Colorado Super Lawyers
- William J. Callison — Business/Corporate
- Charles D. Calvin — Real Estate
- Brandee Caswell — Eminent Domain
- Diane Davies — Real Estate
- Michael R. MacPhail — Securities Litigation
- Michael S. McCarthy — Business Litigation
- Linda L. Rockwood — Environmental
- Regina M. Rodriguez — Personal Injury Defense Products
- James R. Spaanstra — Environmental
- Jack R. Sperber — Eminent Domain
- David W. Stark — Business Litigation
- Douglas R. Wright — Securities & Corporate Finance
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2015 Rising Stars by Colorado Super Lawyers
- Matthew Stamski — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomas W. Carroll — Employment Litigation: Defense
- Patrick Linden — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Olivia D. Lucas — Environmental
- Benjamin M. Petre — Construction Litigation
- Ann Prouty — Environmental
- Jeffrey S. Roberts — Business Litigation
- Marie E. Williams — Appellate