Seven Faegre Baker Daniels partners have been selected for inclusion in the 2016 edition of Illinois Super Lawyers. Additionally, one attorney was selected as a “Rising Star.”
Faegre Baker Daniels’ Illinois Super Lawyers are:
- Colby Anne Kingsbury in business litigation
- George R. Mesires in business bankruptcy
- Kate E. Middleton in business litigation
- Thomas J. Posey in employment and labor
- Terry J. Smith in employment and labor
- George A. Stohner in employment and labor
- David L. Weinstein in employment and labor
Kate E. Middleton was named a “Rising Star” in business litigation. “Rising Stars" recognizes the top up-and-coming lawyers who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel. Super Lawyers magazine is published in all 50 states, reaching more than 13 million readers.
Only 5 percent of Illinois attorneys are chosen for the honor each year. Super Lawyers provides a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased, including independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers can be found at www.superlawyers.com.