Twelve attorneys from Faegre Baker Daniels have been named as 2018 Colorado Super Lawyers and another eight were named to this year’s “Rising Stars” list—a designation that recognizes up-and-coming legal talent.
In addition, Denver attorney Heather Perkins was named to the 'Top 50: 2018 Women Colorado Super Lawyers List.'
Super Lawyers is an annual service that rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas, based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and have been practicing for 10 years or less.
FaegreBD’s 2018 Colorado Super Lawyers:
- Scott Bialecki, Intellectual Property Litigation
- J. William Callison, Business/Corporate
- Charles Calvin, Real Estate
- Brandee Caswell, Eminent Domain
- Michael MacPhail, Securities Litigation
- Michael McCarthy, Business Litigation
- Heather Carson Perkins, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey Roberts, Business Litigation
- Linda Rockwood, Environmental
- Jack Sperber, Eminent Domain
- David Stark, Prof. Liability: Defense
- Mark Yaskanin, Intellectual Property
FaegreBD’s 2018 Colorado Super Lawyers ‘Rising Stars:’
- Treasa Burke, Real Estate
- Thomas Carroll, Employment Lit.: Defense
- Roberta Jean Hanson, Intellectual Property
- Leslie Hayden, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Richard Marsh, Intellectual Property
- Benjamin Petre, Construction Litigation
- Ann Prouty, Environmental
- Rhddid Watkins, PI General: Plaintiff