2nd Annual Franchising in Health Care Conference: Formulas for Success
Faegre Baker Daniels, Management 2000 and Weise Communications are pleased to host the 2012 Franchising in Health Care Conference, October 24-25, 2012, in Denver, Colorado.
The event, Formulas for Success, brings together senior industry leaders from the franchise and health care fields to learn best practices, receive advice from industry leaders and service experts, and participate in discussions on how to overcome challenges and grow their franchise systems at the ONLY franchise conference dedicated to franchising in the health care industry.
The struggle to access health care services experienced by individuals and communities creates both need and opportunity for health care professionals to provide expanded services through the franchise model. Yet, health or wellness-based franchisors face complicated legal, employment, licensing and marketing hurdles, which create barriers to successful growth and legally providing services across state lines and country boundaries.
We are pleased to welcome Scott Hillstrom, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder, of The HealthStore Foundation®, as our keynote speaker.
Featured events include:
- Pre-Conference Special Session – The Rx for Franchising a Health Care Concept
- Conference Kick-Off Luncheon – Dr. Phillip Briggs, Chief Executive Officer of Atrinea Health
- Keynote Presentation – Scott D. Hillstrom, Co-Founder and Chairman of The Health Store Foundation®
- Luncheon Presentation – Steve LeFever, Chairman of Profit Mastery
- 10 breakout sessions examining in more detail a variety of business and marketing issues faced by heath care franchisors
- A panel presentation by health care franchise professionals
For more information or to register online, please view the event blog at www.franchisinghealthcare.com
Questions? Contact Shannon Sprock at shannon.sprock@FaegreBD.com or 303-607-3708.