Please join us for our 2013 proxy season breakfast seminar on Tuesday, January 8, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss recent developments on executive compensation litigation and lawsuits seeking annual meeting injunctions
- Provide suggestions for complying with the new compensation consultant independence disclosure rules and preparing for additional stock exchange rulemaking
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
- Review best practices on risk factors, forward-looking statements and earnings guidance
- Review trends in shareholder activism, including shareholder proposals
- Briefly summarize the state of Dodd-Frank rulemaking, including issued rules on conflict mineral disclosures
- Highlight current corporate governance developments
- Provide useful examples of disclosure
- Provide helpful checklists
An application for CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available. For more information on CPE credit, please click here.
To register for this seminar, please click here.